Park rules protect and maintain a safe environment for everyone.
- Check out time for all campground guests is 12 PM.
- Check out time for all cabins is 11:00 AM.
- Any Guests who do not check out and depart from their campground site by noon will be charged an additional nights stay. If you arrive after office hours, please check in at the office at 10am the following morning. There will be no check-ins between the hours of 10pm-6am. This is our quiet time for all guests.
- Car passes - must be clearly displayed in the vehicle window. Violators will be booted or towed. $250 fee to remove the boot.
- Speed limit - is 5mph. Many small children play in our busy park. Speeding cannot be tolerated and could result in your expulsion.
- Quiet Hours - are 10pm to 6am. Please be courteous to other guests as this is meant to be a relaxing and peaceful place. No noise should travel beyond the limits of your own site. Loud music, TV, loud talking or disorderly conduct is not allowed. Generators are not allowed in the park at any time. We appreciate your help in ensuring that this is truly a vacation spot.
- Children must to be supervised. You, the Parent or Guardian, are liable and responsible for acts and conduct of your children. There is a 10pm curfew for children under 18 years of age. After 10pm, all children must remain with you at your assigned site. Thank you for understanding!
- Site occupancy limits - Max occupancy for a RV site is six people per site. One RV / Trailer / Camper is permitted. Maximum occupancy for a tent site is six people and 2 tents max. Maximum occupancy for the Chipmunk cabin is four people. The maximum occupancy for the Quail, Osprey, and Ponderosa cabins are six people. The maximum occupancy for the Manzanita cabin is seven people.
- Bicycle / Scooter operations - must observe the 5mph speed limit and ride only on paved roads. Children under the age of 18 years of age must wear a helmet while riding a bicycle or scooter. Bicycle and scooters may not be ridden at night. Skateboards are not allowed. Note: No golf carts, motorized scooters, go karts, or other motorized toys are allowed to be driven or ridden within the campground.
- Visitors - Visitors are not permitted for the safety of our guests.
- ATV’s and dirt bikes - Must be properly placarded with resident or nonresident registration. Off road vehicles may be operated for INGRESS AND EGRESS ONLY. We will not authorize guests to continue to ride in and out of the park continuously nor will we allow any riding throughout the park, NO EXCEPTIONS! Any off road vehicle deemed excessively loud may be restricted from operation within the park. A 5 mph speed limit will be strictly enforced. This rule is a privilege and although somewhat subjective there can be no tolerance to violations. Motor sports and the areas where motor sports activities are encouraged are quickly being taken away. Don’t let this happen here.
- Tents - Tent camping does not qualify for a monthly rate. Sleeping in cars or trucks is not allowed under any circumstance. Tarps may not be used as tents.
- Extra vehicles / Boats - We are only able to guarantee that your site will be able to accommodate your RV and one tow vehicle, if applicable. If you arrive with any extra vehicles or trailers, you are required to park it in the overflow area. Under no circumstances are extra vehicles, boats, or boat trailers allowed on your site. They must be parked in the overflow area. Violation of this policy will result in your vehicle or trailer being booted or towed. There is a $250.00 fee to remove the boot. This could also result in your being told to leave the campground.
- Campfires - must be controlled and all wood must be completely contained within the fire ring provided. All campfires must be attended by an adult. Please utilize the provided fire rings at your own risk. You are responsible for any injury or property damage. North Shore Campground assumes no liability for any accidents, injuries, or damages incurred directly or indirectly. * DO NOT EVER LEAVE CAMPFIRES UNATTENDED, NO EXCEPTIONS!*
- Smoking - is not permitted in any building, including cabins, restrooms, or laundry room. Your $250.00 cleaning / damage deposit will be forfeited if you are found to have violated this policy. Please utilize safe disposal practices for your cigarette / cigar butts as they pose a fire hazard.
- Pets - are allowed, but must be kept on a leash at all times. Pets must be kept out of the landscaped areas, including the lawns. Pet pens, cages, and kennels are not allowed. You must clean up after your pets. Pet bags are provided at several locations throughout the park. All pets must be kept inside at night and are never allowed to be left unattended. All pets must be licensed and current on their vaccinations. A pet that exhibits aggressive behavior, barks continually, or causes annoyances to other guests must be removed from the park immediately. Pets deemed aggressive by us will be asked to leave and/or not permitted entry. We (North Shore Campground) have sole discretion when any determination is made. By California Law, you are strictly liable for any injuries caused by your pet.
- Campsites - You are responsible for keeping your campsites in an orderly condition. No site alterations (decks, awnings, Etc) are allowed without management approval. All seasonal guests who cover their deck/belongings during the winter months must use a tarp consistent with earth tone colors. Blue tarps have created some issues for us. No close lines are permitted and no washing RV’s. Air conditioning left running when your site is unoccupied may result in a $5.00 per day fee. You may not place satellite dishes outside the perimeter of your site. Please utilize the roads and walkways to access your destinations within the campground. Leave your site as you would like to find it - free of trash and debris. Move picnic table back if moved.
- Swimming / Docks - Unauthorized use of the docks will result in your boat being towed or locked up and a lock out fee of $250.00 will be assessed. There is no swimming permitted around the docks. There is no jumping or diving off the docks. Violations of this policy will result in you being told to leave.
- As a Thank You - to our wonderful guests we have recently done away with the $2.00 pet fee. As long as campers continue picking up after their pets this fee will not be imposed. Please keep all pets on a leash and keep the environment clean!
- Site inspection - In an attempt to keep your campground in the best shape possible we conduct inspections of sites on a continual basis. Please note the following rules: outside refrigerators, permanent furniture, messy children's toys, or indoor carpet are not allowed. No tarps or close lines allowed. Unsafe, cluttered, or unsightly RV sites will not be tolerated. Washing of vehicles, RV’s, or trailers is not permitted. You may not place satellite dishes outside the perimeter of your site. We are working hard to maintain a beautiful environment for all to enjoy. Please help us keep it this way.
- Courtesy - Please utilize the roads and walkways to access your destinations within the campground. Please do not damage landscape while playing sports. Please leave your site as you would expect to find it. Aggression, profanity, or violence towards staff or guests will not be tolerated. This behavior could result in us telling you to leave.
- Mail - We will accept incoming packages and mail at the campground office for registered guests. At no time can North Shore Campground serve as a guests permanent address.
- Laundry facilities - Coin operated laundry machines are located on the west side of the campground office. The facilities are open daily from 10am to 6pm. Last load must be started by 4:30pm.
- Site selection - Though we make every attempt to accommodate your requests for a particular site, we reserve the right to switch your site when it is unavoidable.
- Eviction from the resort - Failure to pay in advance for occupancy or failure to comply with the rules and regulations is grounds for immediate eviction without refund or future admittance. Any variation from the rules and regulations will result in removal of your RV, trailer, or tent without judicial hearing after the service of a 72 hour notice pursuant to California Civil Code 799.22
- Payment - All charges for your stay are to paid for in advance. Unfortunately, we do not give refunds for early departures, low lake levels or inclement weather. Please make note that you will be required to pay for your entire reservation period.
- Damage to Campground - You are responsible for any damage to the campground or items contained within the campground. If damage is discovered your card will be charged accordingly.